Six killed in mishap near Kota
Jaipur: Six persons were killed and two others injured when their car rammed into a tree in Kota district of Rajasthan, police said Monday.
The mishap occurred late last night near Taneja Ki Bawdi village, around 40 kms from the district headquarters.
The victims were on their way to Kota from Itawa when the speeding car rammed into the tree, police said.
They were rushed to a nearby hospital where the woman Jihana (38) and children Shahbaz (10), Nikki (13) and Mohammad Ayaz (10) were declared brought dead, while Shabbi (18) and Zubbi (17) succumbed to injuries today.
The condition of two of the injured was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic
- British EU vote unnerves world leaders and markets
- Copa America final: Chile beat Argentina 4-2 to win title after Lionel Messi misses penalty kick