Six killed in mishap near Kota
Jaipur: Six persons were killed and two others injured when their car rammed into a tree in Kota district of Rajasthan, police said Monday.
The mishap occurred late last night near Taneja Ki Bawdi village, around 40 kms from the district headquarters.
The victims were on their way to Kota from Itawa when the speeding car rammed into the tree, police said.
They were rushed to a nearby hospital where the woman Jihana (38) and children Shahbaz (10), Nikki (13) and Mohammad Ayaz (10) were declared brought dead, while Shabbi (18) and Zubbi (17) succumbed to injuries today.
The condition of two of the injured was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31