Six killed in mishap near Kota
Jaipur: Six persons were killed and two others injured when their car rammed into a tree in Kota district of Rajasthan, police said Monday.
The mishap occurred late last night near Taneja Ki Bawdi village, around 40 kms from the district headquarters.
The victims were on their way to Kota from Itawa when the speeding car rammed into the tree, police said.
They were rushed to a nearby hospital where the woman Jihana (38) and children Shahbaz (10), Nikki (13) and Mohammad Ayaz (10) were declared brought dead, while Shabbi (18) and Zubbi (17) succumbed to injuries today.
The condition of two of the injured was stated to be stable.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!