Six persons arrested with fake currency notes in Jaipur
Jaipur: Six persons were today arrested with fake currency worth Rs 11,500 while they were trying to sell the notes to a vendor here, police said.
The accused were identified as Vasudeo, Dilip Kumar, Sher Singh, Neeraj Kumar, Kishore Singh, and B Sharma, all hailing from either Delhi, Uttar Pradesh or West Bengal, they said.
Police also recovered a set of papers used for printing fake currency from their possession.
The accused are being interrogated to explore their other links and modus operandi.
The accused persons also used to dupe innocent vendors while exchanging the currency, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan