Six pilgrims killed in road mishap
Jodhpur: Six pilgrims were killed on Tuesday and three others got injured when they were hit by a jeep in the district, police said here.
The victims were on their way to Ramdevra temple in Jaisalmer when the incident occurred on Dechu-Pokran road this morning.
Four persons were killed on the spot whereas two succumbed to their injuries in the hospital.
The deceased included one woman and a minor boy, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31