Six youths killed in truck-car collision
Kota: Six youths were killed in the wee hours of Saturday when their car rammed into a truck here while they were returning from a marriage function.
The car was smashed by a speeding truck, killing five youths on the spot while the sixth succumbed to death during treatment at Maharao Bheem Singh (MBS) hospital here, Jodharam Gurjar, SHO, Modak Police Station said.
The youths identified as Kishan Gurjar (21), Hemant Mehra (20), Pankaj Sharma (27), Ashok Choudary (19), Shubam Sharma (25)and Satya Prakash (22) were returning to Kota after attending marriage ceremony of their friend from Jhalawar, he said.
Following the postmortem the dead bodies were handed over to their kins for last rites, Gurjar said adding a case of careless driving has been registered against the truck driver who fled away after the mishap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune