Slight intensity earthquake hits Ajmer, Pali border
Jaipur: A low intensity earthquake struck Ajmer district and Pali border in Rajasthan on Monday night.
The quake, measuring 2.8 on Richter Scale, was recorded at 22:48 hours, Met department said.
There was no report of any damage to property or injuries to any person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday