Slight intensity earthquake hits Ajmer, Pali border
Jaipur: A low intensity earthquake struck Ajmer district and Pali border in Rajasthan on Monday night.
The quake, measuring 2.8 on Richter Scale, was recorded at 22:48 hours, Met department said.
There was no report of any damage to property or injuries to any person.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living