Slight respite from cold wave in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury on Thursday increased marginally in parts of Rajasthan where Vansthali recorded the lowest temperature of 3.4 degrees Celsius.
Sri Ganganagar, Chittorgarh, Churu, Bundi and Bikaner recorded 3.7, 4, 4.7, 4.8, and 5.8 degrees Celsius respectively while other places recorded a low between 6.9 and 10.2 degrees Celsius, according to a Met report here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city