Slight respite from cold wave in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury on Thursday increased marginally in parts of Rajasthan where Vansthali recorded the lowest temperature of 3.4 degrees Celsius.
Sri Ganganagar, Chittorgarh, Churu, Bundi and Bikaner recorded 3.7, 4, 4.7, 4.8, and 5.8 degrees Celsius respectively while other places recorded a low between 6.9 and 10.2 degrees Celsius, according to a Met report here.
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part IV
- DNA : Why BJP is linking Rahul Gandhi to AgustaWestland scam
- DNA : Analysis of connection between Emaar MGF and Rahul Gandhi
- DNA : How forest fire is melting Himalayan glaciers?
- DNA : Dreadful effects of melting Himalayan glacier
- Govt targets Rs 64,580 cr revenue in FY17 from spectrum sale
- Seven Indian shuttlers set to qualify for Rio Olympics
- Sanjay Dutt rejects speculation on joining BJP, says 'attended the event for my friend'
- WATCH: Despite crushing defeat, Virat Kohli shows ultimate sign of sporting spirit
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President