Slight respite from cold wave in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury on Thursday increased marginally in parts of Rajasthan where Vansthali recorded the lowest temperature of 3.4 degrees Celsius.
Sri Ganganagar, Chittorgarh, Churu, Bundi and Bikaner recorded 3.7, 4, 4.7, 4.8, and 5.8 degrees Celsius respectively while other places recorded a low between 6.9 and 10.2 degrees Celsius, according to a Met report here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?