Slight respite from cold wave in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mercury on Thursday increased marginally in parts of Rajasthan where Vansthali recorded the lowest temperature of 3.4 degrees Celsius.
Sri Ganganagar, Chittorgarh, Churu, Bundi and Bikaner recorded 3.7, 4, 4.7, 4.8, and 5.8 degrees Celsius respectively while other places recorded a low between 6.9 and 10.2 degrees Celsius, according to a Met report here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?