Soldier commits suicide in Bikaner
Bikaner: A solider allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself by a rope in a cantonment in Rajasthan`s Sriganganagar district on Tuesday.
Lance Naik J D Khetriya, aged 55, was found hanging in a chowky in the morning by another soldier, police said.
The reason why the Lance Naik took the extreme step was not immediately known, they said.
A court of inquiry had been ordered into the incident, a defence spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?