Some respite for Rajasthan from cold
Jaipur: There was a slight respite for people in Rajasthan as night temperatures increased marginally across the desert state.
Churu and Vanasthali recorded the lowest minimum temperatures of 2.9 degrees and 3 degrees respectively, Met officials said.
Pilani, Sikar and Phalodi recorded a minimum of 3.7, 4.9 and 6.5 degrees Celsius respectively while Jaipur, Bundi, Chittorgarh and Jaisalmer all registered a uniform temperature of 7.2 degrees.
Minimum temperatures varied between 7.6 degree Celsius and 11.5 degrees in other parts of the state.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India