Some respite for Rajasthan from cold
Jaipur: There was a slight respite for people in Rajasthan as night temperatures increased marginally across the desert state.
Churu and Vanasthali recorded the lowest minimum temperatures of 2.9 degrees and 3 degrees respectively, Met officials said.
Pilani, Sikar and Phalodi recorded a minimum of 3.7, 4.9 and 6.5 degrees Celsius respectively while Jaipur, Bundi, Chittorgarh and Jaisalmer all registered a uniform temperature of 7.2 degrees.
Minimum temperatures varied between 7.6 degree Celsius and 11.5 degrees in other parts of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum