Some respite for Rajasthan from cold
Jaipur: There was a slight respite for people in Rajasthan as night temperatures increased marginally across the desert state.
Churu and Vanasthali recorded the lowest minimum temperatures of 2.9 degrees and 3 degrees respectively, Met officials said.
Pilani, Sikar and Phalodi recorded a minimum of 3.7, 4.9 and 6.5 degrees Celsius respectively while Jaipur, Bundi, Chittorgarh and Jaisalmer all registered a uniform temperature of 7.2 degrees.
Minimum temperatures varied between 7.6 degree Celsius and 11.5 degrees in other parts of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'