Some respite for Rajasthan from cold
Jaipur: There was a slight respite for people in Rajasthan as night temperatures increased marginally across the desert state.
Churu and Vanasthali recorded the lowest minimum temperatures of 2.9 degrees and 3 degrees respectively, Met officials said.
Pilani, Sikar and Phalodi recorded a minimum of 3.7, 4.9 and 6.5 degrees Celsius respectively while Jaipur, Bundi, Chittorgarh and Jaisalmer all registered a uniform temperature of 7.2 degrees.
Minimum temperatures varied between 7.6 degree Celsius and 11.5 degrees in other parts of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued