Some respite for Rajasthan from cold
Jaipur: There was a slight respite for people in Rajasthan as night temperatures increased marginally across the desert state.
Churu and Vanasthali recorded the lowest minimum temperatures of 2.9 degrees and 3 degrees respectively, Met officials said.
Pilani, Sikar and Phalodi recorded a minimum of 3.7, 4.9 and 6.5 degrees Celsius respectively while Jaipur, Bundi, Chittorgarh and Jaisalmer all registered a uniform temperature of 7.2 degrees.
Minimum temperatures varied between 7.6 degree Celsius and 11.5 degrees in other parts of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?