Speeding car kills two school girls, injures two in Alwar
Alwar: Two minor girls were killed
today and two others injured when a speeding car hit them
while they were on their way to school here, police said.
Aarti and Anju, students of class eight and nine
respectively, were killed on the spot when the car hit them
from behind in Sohanpur area of the district, they said.
Two other girls, Puja and Tapasni, were also injured in
the mishap and were admitted to a hospital, they added.
The car driver fled after the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!