Speeding car kills two school girls, injures two in Alwar
Alwar: Two minor girls were killed
today and two others injured when a speeding car hit them
while they were on their way to school here, police said.
Aarti and Anju, students of class eight and nine
respectively, were killed on the spot when the car hit them
from behind in Sohanpur area of the district, they said.
Two other girls, Puja and Tapasni, were also injured in
the mishap and were admitted to a hospital, they added.
The car driver fled after the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire