Sriganganagar coldest in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold wave tightened its grip in
Rajasthan with Sriganganagar at 1.4 degree Celsius being the
coldest place in the state.
Elsewhere, Churu recorded a low of 1.8 deg C, followed
Pilani 2.7 deg C, Bharatpur 3.7 deg C and Jaisalmer 6 deg C.
`Pink City` Jaipur recorded 7.4 deg C, a Met official
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh