Sriganganagar coldest in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold conditions on Saturday continued in the desert state of Rajasthan with Sriganganagar recording the lowest minimum temperature of 3.4 degrees Celsius.
Churu recorded a low of 3.6 deg C.
Pilani and Jaisalmer recorded a low of 4.7 deg C and 6.4 deg C respectively, while `Pink City` Jaipur recorded a minimum of 9.9 deg C, MeT officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- Grand Alliance set to win Bihar election: Survey