Sriganganagar coldest place in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold conditions continued
unabated in parts of Rajasthan where Sriganganagar was the
coldest place with a minimum temperature of 6.4 degrees
Dabok recorded a night temperature of 9 deg C followed
by Jaipur at 9.2 deg C. Churu recorded night temperature of
10.1 degrees Celsius.
Jodhpur had a low of 11.2 deg C, while Kota had a minimum
temperature of 11.6 deg C. Bikaner recorded a low of
11.8 degrees Celsius.
Other places also recorded night temperatures in the
range of 12.2 degrees Celsius to 14.4 degrees Celsius.
According to the MeT department, night temperatures are
likely to fall further.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH