Sriganganagar coldest place in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold conditions continued
unabated in parts of Rajasthan where Sriganganagar was the
coldest place with a minimum temperature of 6.4 degrees
Dabok recorded a night temperature of 9 deg C followed
by Jaipur at 9.2 deg C. Churu recorded night temperature of
10.1 degrees Celsius.
Jodhpur had a low of 11.2 deg C, while Kota had a minimum
temperature of 11.6 deg C. Bikaner recorded a low of
11.8 degrees Celsius.
Other places also recorded night temperatures in the
range of 12.2 degrees Celsius to 14.4 degrees Celsius.
According to the MeT department, night temperatures are
likely to fall further.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?