Student electrocuted at Kota Railway Station
Kota: An 18-year-old student from Bihar, preparing for an entrance examination at a coaching institute here, was electrocuted at Kota Railway Station.
The incident took place last night when Maheshawar Panday, resident of Jamuhai area in Bihar, climbed Patna Express`s passenger coach on platform number 4 and touched the power line passing over, Kota GRP police personnel Bhagwan Sahay said, adding he was died on the spot.
The deceased was preparing for an entrance exam at a coaching institute here.
The parents of the youth have been informed and post-mortem would be conducted only after their arrival here today, the GRP police personnel added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui