close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Student electrocuted at Kota Railway Station

An 18-year-old student from Bihar, preparing for an entrance examination at a coaching institute here, was electrocuted at Kota Railway Station.



Kota: An 18-year-old student from Bihar, preparing for an entrance examination at a coaching institute here, was electrocuted at Kota Railway Station.

The incident took place last night when Maheshawar Panday, resident of Jamuhai area in Bihar, climbed Patna Express`s passenger coach on platform number 4 and touched the power line passing over, Kota GRP police personnel Bhagwan Sahay said, adding he was died on the spot.
The deceased was preparing for an entrance exam at a coaching institute here.
The parents of the youth have been informed and post-mortem would be conducted only after their arrival here today, the GRP police personnel added.

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions