SU-30 aircraft crashes in Jaisalmer, pilots safe
Jaipur: A Sukhoi 30 aircraft of the Indian Air Force on Tuesday crashed in Rajasthan`s Jaisalmer district but both the pilots bailed out safely.
There was no loss of life or damage to property on the ground, Defence spokesman SD Goswami told PTI.
The aircraft was to participate in IAF`s day-night exercise `Iron Fist` on February 22, he said.
Both the pilots bailed out safely, Goswami said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert