SW monsoon advances in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Delayed by about 12 days, the
South-West monsoon on Saturday advanced in some parts of south-east
Rajasthan, an official said.
"The monsoon has advanced after delay and conditions are
now favourable for further advancement of the monsoon in some
more parts of the desert state during the next 2-3 days,"
Director of Meteorological Centre, S S Singh said here.
"Light to rather heavy rainfall has occurred at many
places in Udaipur division and nearby areas yesterday and the
present rainfall activity will further enhance in the southern
parts of the state during the next 24 hours," he said.
Many places in the state recorded rainfall from 57 mm to
14 mm during the past 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Non-bailable warrant against BJP MP Manoj Tiwari, four others
- Bid rivals set to join forces for Tata Steel UK buyout: Report
- PM Narendra Modi calls for country to move towards cashless society
- Coach appointment will take another couple of months: Sourav Ganguly
- Virat Kolhi's purple patch can only benefit Indian cricket: Ravi Shastri