Swine flu: Central team to visit Rajasthan
Jaipur: A medical team from New Delhi will visit Rajasthan to assess the swine flu situation in the state where several people had succumbed to the viral infection recently, officials said.
The team, which will begin its work from tomorrow, is visiting the state following a request by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot to Union Health minister Ghulam Nabi Azad.
The team comprising five doctors will take stock of the situation and recommend necessary measures to check the spread of H1NI influenza, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?