Swine flu: Central team to visit Rajasthan
Jaipur: A medical team from New Delhi will visit Rajasthan to assess the swine flu situation in the state where several people had succumbed to the viral infection recently, officials said.
The team, which will begin its work from tomorrow, is visiting the state following a request by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot to Union Health minister Ghulam Nabi Azad.
The team comprising five doctors will take stock of the situation and recommend necessary measures to check the spread of H1NI influenza, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender