Swine flu: Central team to visit Rajasthan
Jaipur: A medical team from New Delhi will visit Rajasthan to assess the swine flu situation in the state where several people had succumbed to the viral infection recently, officials said.
The team, which will begin its work from tomorrow, is visiting the state following a request by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot to Union Health minister Ghulam Nabi Azad.
The team comprising five doctors will take stock of the situation and recommend necessary measures to check the spread of H1NI influenza, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test