Swine flu: Central team to visit Rajasthan
Jaipur: A medical team from New Delhi will visit Rajasthan to assess the swine flu situation in the state where several people had succumbed to the viral infection recently, officials said.
The team, which will begin its work from tomorrow, is visiting the state following a request by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot to Union Health minister Ghulam Nabi Azad.
The team comprising five doctors will take stock of the situation and recommend necessary measures to check the spread of H1NI influenza, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof