Swine flu: Central team to visit Rajasthan
Jaipur: A medical team from New Delhi will visit Rajasthan to assess the swine flu situation in the state where several people had succumbed to the viral infection recently, officials said.
The team, which will begin its work from tomorrow, is visiting the state following a request by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot to Union Health minister Ghulam Nabi Azad.
The team comprising five doctors will take stock of the situation and recommend necessary measures to check the spread of H1NI influenza, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you