Swine flu: Central team to visit Rajasthan
Jaipur: A medical team from New Delhi will visit Rajasthan to assess the swine flu situation in the state where several people had succumbed to the viral infection recently, officials said.
The team, which will begin its work from tomorrow, is visiting the state following a request by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot to Union Health minister Ghulam Nabi Azad.
The team comprising five doctors will take stock of the situation and recommend necessary measures to check the spread of H1NI influenza, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump has sacrificed nothing: father of Pak-origin US soldier
- Rio 2016: Brazil arrests man on terrorism charges ahead of Olympics
- Hillary Clinton: Burning ambition and resilience to match
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- India's most beloved tiger 'Jai' untraceable even after 3 months