Swine flu claims two more lives in Raj; 30 new cases
Jaipur: Two more persons on Saturday died due to swine flu in Rajasthan, taking the death toll due to the disease this season to 71 in the state, health officials said.
22-year-old Bhagwan died at JNL hospital in Ajmer and Panna Lal (51) hailing from Bhilwara district succumbed to the HINI virus at a private hospital here, they said.
Besides 30 more HINI positive cases were reported from various parts of the state. So far 3658 people have tested positive for the virus in the state. Out of 106 fresh samples, 30 (13-Jaipur, 5- Jodhpur and Udaipur, 2-Ajmer and Karauli, 1- Bhilwara, Alwar and
Jhunjhunu) tested positive on Saturday, they said.
SP, Jaipur (East), Hawa Singh Ghumaria was among those affected by the disease. He has been hospitalised and his condition is stated to be stable, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'