Swine flu claims two more lives in Raj; 30 new cases
Jaipur: Two more persons on Saturday died due to swine flu in Rajasthan, taking the death toll due to the disease this season to 71 in the state, health officials said.
22-year-old Bhagwan died at JNL hospital in Ajmer and Panna Lal (51) hailing from Bhilwara district succumbed to the HINI virus at a private hospital here, they said.
Besides 30 more HINI positive cases were reported from various parts of the state. So far 3658 people have tested positive for the virus in the state. Out of 106 fresh samples, 30 (13-Jaipur, 5- Jodhpur and Udaipur, 2-Ajmer and Karauli, 1- Bhilwara, Alwar and
Jhunjhunu) tested positive on Saturday, they said.
SP, Jaipur (East), Hawa Singh Ghumaria was among those affected by the disease. He has been hospitalised and his condition is stated to be stable, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed