Teacher dies while charging mobile phone in Jaisalmer

A 35-year-old government primary teacher was electrocuted while charging his mobile phone in a temple near Raiko-ki-Dhani in Jaisalmer district, police said on Sunday.

Jaisalmer: A 35-year-old government primary teacher was electrocuted while charging his mobile phone in a temple near Raiko-ki-Dhani in Jaisalmer district, police said on Sunday.

The incident occurred last night when Raju Ram Jat went to the nearby temple to charge his mobile phone as there was no proper electricity point in school, they said.

After he put his mobile phone charger in the electricity point, he died of the electric shock. The body was handed over to the family after post-mortem, police added.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close