Teenager killed, 4 injured in Jaipur building fire
Jaipur: A 13-year-old girl died and four
others were injured Friday when a fire broke out at a
three-storey building in a congested locality here.
A man, who is missing after blaze gutted the building at
Baba Harishchandra Marg, is feared dead, police said.
Fire broke out in a chemical factory at the ground floor
and soon engulfed upper section of the building which was
residential. Several fire tenders rushed to the spot and
efforts are on to douse it, but cause for the inferno is yet
to be known.
Teenager Kratika was killed, while her brother Harsh (12)
and neighbour Toshin suffered burn injuries, Police
Commissioner B L Soni said.
Two elderly Manmohan and Shikha are also hospitalised due
to shock and cardiac arrest following the incident, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi