Teenager killed in mishap in Rajasthan
Bundi (Rajasthan): A teenager was killed while 25 others were injured, three of them seriously, when their tractor trolley overturned near Barodiya village in the district, police said Monday.
The mishap took place when about 50 people of Barodiya village were going to attend a family function in Thikerda village yesterday.
14-year-old Manisha died on the spot while 25 others were injured in the accident, police said.
Station House Officer, Hindoli Police Station, said the tractor trolley driver fled from the spot but a case has been lodged against him and his vehicle seized.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends