Temperatures dip across Rajasthan
Jaipur: Temperatures dipped in Rajasthan with Churu at 3.9 degrees Celsius being the coldest place in the desert state.
Pilani recorded a minimum of 5.7 degrees celsius while Sriganganagar, Mount Abu and Bikaner were at 6.2, 8 and 8.8 degrees celsius respectively, according to the met department here.
Other places also recorded night temperatures between 9.8 and 14.3 degrees celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur