Theft in Jaipur’s five-star hotel, US Dollars stolen
Jaipur: Over 1,800 US dollars, belonging to a group of American tourists, were allegedly stolen from four rooms of a five-star hotel here, police said on Saturday.
A group of US tourists checked into the hotel Rambagh Palace on February 19.
According to police, the dollars were stolen between February 19 and 21, when the group was not in the hotel.
Four members of the group before leaving the hotel on February 21 found some dollars missing from their baggage and reported the matter to the hotel manager, police said.
The hotel manager lodged a complaint in this connection with Ashok Nagar police station yesterday, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference