Theft in Jaipur’s five-star hotel, US Dollars stolen
Jaipur: Over 1,800 US dollars, belonging to a group of American tourists, were allegedly stolen from four rooms of a five-star hotel here, police said on Saturday.
A group of US tourists checked into the hotel Rambagh Palace on February 19.
According to police, the dollars were stolen between February 19 and 21, when the group was not in the hotel.
Four members of the group before leaving the hotel on February 21 found some dollars missing from their baggage and reported the matter to the hotel manager, police said.
The hotel manager lodged a complaint in this connection with Ashok Nagar police station yesterday, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH