Theft in Jaipur’s five-star hotel, US Dollars stolen
Jaipur: Over 1,800 US dollars, belonging to a group of American tourists, were allegedly stolen from four rooms of a five-star hotel here, police said on Saturday.
A group of US tourists checked into the hotel Rambagh Palace on February 19.
According to police, the dollars were stolen between February 19 and 21, when the group was not in the hotel.
Four members of the group before leaving the hotel on February 21 found some dollars missing from their baggage and reported the matter to the hotel manager, police said.
The hotel manager lodged a complaint in this connection with Ashok Nagar police station yesterday, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test