Theft in Jaipur’s five-star hotel, US Dollars stolen
Jaipur: Over 1,800 US dollars, belonging to a group of American tourists, were allegedly stolen from four rooms of a five-star hotel here, police said on Saturday.
A group of US tourists checked into the hotel Rambagh Palace on February 19.
According to police, the dollars were stolen between February 19 and 21, when the group was not in the hotel.
Four members of the group before leaving the hotel on February 21 found some dollars missing from their baggage and reported the matter to the hotel manager, police said.
The hotel manager lodged a complaint in this connection with Ashok Nagar police station yesterday, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet
- Why red snow of Arctic is a 'red alert' for the environment?
- Manohar Parrikar says Pampore attack an act of frustration; orders probe
- Virat Kohli: Homework was a 'big headache'
- Three more Indian athletes qualify for Rio Olympics