Theft in Jaipur’s five-star hotel, US Dollars stolen
Jaipur: Over 1,800 US dollars, belonging to a group of American tourists, were allegedly stolen from four rooms of a five-star hotel here, police said on Saturday.
A group of US tourists checked into the hotel Rambagh Palace on February 19.
According to police, the dollars were stolen between February 19 and 21, when the group was not in the hotel.
Four members of the group before leaving the hotel on February 21 found some dollars missing from their baggage and reported the matter to the hotel manager, police said.
The hotel manager lodged a complaint in this connection with Ashok Nagar police station yesterday, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez