Three bodies recovered in Jaipur
Jaipur: Bodies of three unidentified persons have been recovered from different parts of the city in the last 24 hours, police said on Wednesday.
While the body of a man, aged around 45 years, was found wrapped in a blanket near Jhulela Mandir in Subhash Chowk, the second body that of a 60-year-old man, was recovered from Galta Gate area here on Tuesday they said.
Meanwhile, the body of a 50-year-old man was found outside a shop in Chandpole last night, police said.
The deceased could be beggars or orphan living on the roadside, they said, adding that further probes are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!