Three bodies recovered in Jaipur
Jaipur: Bodies of three unidentified persons have been recovered from different parts of the city in the last 24 hours, police said on Wednesday.
While the body of a man, aged around 45 years, was found wrapped in a blanket near Jhulela Mandir in Subhash Chowk, the second body that of a 60-year-old man, was recovered from Galta Gate area here on Tuesday they said.
Meanwhile, the body of a 50-year-old man was found outside a shop in Chandpole last night, police said.
The deceased could be beggars or orphan living on the roadside, they said, adding that further probes are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened