Three bodies recovered in Jaipur
Jaipur: Bodies of three unidentified persons have been recovered from different parts of the city in the last 24 hours, police said on Wednesday.
While the body of a man, aged around 45 years, was found wrapped in a blanket near Jhulela Mandir in Subhash Chowk, the second body that of a 60-year-old man, was recovered from Galta Gate area here on Tuesday they said.
Meanwhile, the body of a 50-year-old man was found outside a shop in Chandpole last night, police said.
The deceased could be beggars or orphan living on the roadside, they said, adding that further probes are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS