Three boys escape from juvenile centre in Jaipur
Jaipur: Three adolescent boys escaped from a
juvenile centre here late last night, police sources said
"Sanjiv and Irfan (both 14), and Imran (11) escaped from
the centre and the matter came to light this morning during
head count," they said.
The sources said they managed to escape after removing a
pane from the window.
A missing complaint has been filed and efforts were on to
trace the boys, who were sent to the centre after their
alleged involvement in some theft cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note