Three found dead near firing range in Jaisalmer
Jaipur: Three youths were killed in a blast
which took place when they hit some scrap material near Pokran
firing range in Rajasthan`s Jaisalmer district, police said
"The boys, hailing from nearby Chandsar village, were
missing since Sunday last. They had gone to collect scrap from
near the firing range...Their mutilated bodies were found
today by one of their relatives," CO Pokran Bharat Raj said.
Prima facie, they were trying to separate iron from the
scrap in a vacant land when the incident took place, he said,
adding that investigation is on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?