Three killed after tractor-trolley overturns in Kota
Kota: A tractor-trolley carrying labourers overturned, leaving three women dead on Julmi road near here, police said today.
The three women, all residents of Suket village, were sitting on limestone slabs kept in the trolley and were crushed under the weight of the stones when the vehicle overturned yesterday.
One person was injured in the accident and is undergoing treatment at a hospital in Jhalawar.
A case of careless driving has been lodged against the driver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read