Three killed in mishaps
Jaipur: Three persons, including a woman,
were today killed and two injured in two separate road mishaps
in Rajasthan`s Pali district, police said.
A couple was killed and their two relatives were
injured when a jeep in which they were travelling collided
head-on with a truck near Rohat town at Jodhpur-Pali highway,
the police said.
The victims, who were on their way Rohat from Jodhpur,
were rushed to a nearby hospital where Nadeem (37) and his
wife Shakeela (35) were declared brought dead, they said,
adding, that condition of two injured, including a girl, was
stated to be stable.
In another mishap, an unknown man was killed when a
private bus hit his cyle near Baba Ramdev temple in the
district, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why