Three members of family commit suicide in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Three members of a family allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in Vagatpura town here, police said on Tuesday.
The deceased identified as Udairam Jat (35), daughter Kumari Raveena (6) and son Subhash (10) consumed poisoned in their home in Vagatpura town of Rajsamand district last night, police said.
The bodies of the deceased were found in a room and a bottle of poison was recovered from the site, they said.
Udairam`s wife had gone to her in-laws` house a few days ago, they said adding she has been informed about the incident.
The reason behind the suicide is yet to be ascertained and the bodies have been sent for post mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP