Three members of family commit suicide in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Three members of a family allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in Vagatpura town here, police said on Tuesday.
The deceased identified as Udairam Jat (35), daughter Kumari Raveena (6) and son Subhash (10) consumed poisoned in their home in Vagatpura town of Rajsamand district last night, police said.
The bodies of the deceased were found in a room and a bottle of poison was recovered from the site, they said.
Udairam`s wife had gone to her in-laws` house a few days ago, they said adding she has been informed about the incident.
The reason behind the suicide is yet to be ascertained and the bodies have been sent for post mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof