Three members of family commit suicide in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Three members of a family allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in Vagatpura town here, police said on Tuesday.
The deceased identified as Udairam Jat (35), daughter Kumari Raveena (6) and son Subhash (10) consumed poisoned in their home in Vagatpura town of Rajsamand district last night, police said.
The bodies of the deceased were found in a room and a bottle of poison was recovered from the site, they said.
Udairam`s wife had gone to her in-laws` house a few days ago, they said adding she has been informed about the incident.
The reason behind the suicide is yet to be ascertained and the bodies have been sent for post mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"