Three men commit suicide in Jaipur
Jaipur: Three men allegedly committed suicide in separate incidents here, police said Thursday.
A 29-year-old man, identified as Manoj Chandanwani, jumped before a running train at the Bansko railway crossing in Bassi area yesterday due to stress related to his cloth business, they said.
According to an FIR lodged by his uncle, two of Manoj`s colleagues allegedly harassed him on business matter, in which the three were partners, police said, adding the case is being probed.
In another incident, 30-year-old Karamveer hanged himself from a ceiling hook in Madhav Nagar-Shivpuri locality yesterday, Jhotwara police said.
In the third incident, Najmuddeen (25) allegedly consumed poison, Brahampuri area police said adding, he died at the SMS hospital yesterday.
The exact reason of suicide is yet to be ascertained in the second and third cases, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you