Three men commit suicide in Jaipur
Jaipur: Three men allegedly committed suicide in separate incidents here, police said Thursday.
A 29-year-old man, identified as Manoj Chandanwani, jumped before a running train at the Bansko railway crossing in Bassi area yesterday due to stress related to his cloth business, they said.
According to an FIR lodged by his uncle, two of Manoj`s colleagues allegedly harassed him on business matter, in which the three were partners, police said, adding the case is being probed.
In another incident, 30-year-old Karamveer hanged himself from a ceiling hook in Madhav Nagar-Shivpuri locality yesterday, Jhotwara police said.
In the third incident, Najmuddeen (25) allegedly consumed poison, Brahampuri area police said adding, he died at the SMS hospital yesterday.
The exact reason of suicide is yet to be ascertained in the second and third cases, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog