Three traders found murdered in Bikaner
Jaipur: Three businessmen who stayed
together at a hotel for two days at Sardarshahar town were founded murdered at different places in Rajasthan`s Bikaner district, police said today.
The deceased included Mukesh Saini and his uncle Suraj
Saini from Jaipur and Shailesh from Surat in Gujarat,
Inspector General of Police(IGP) Bikaner Range, Dalpat Singh Dinkar said.
Mukesh`s body was found on the Sardarshahar-Churu
highway, Suraj`s body on Dungarhgarh-Ratangarh highway, and Shailesh`s on Dungargah-Sardarshahar road, the IGP said.
The trio staying at Shanti Palace Hotel in Sardarshahar
checked out of the hotel yesterday and their bodies were
recovered later in the evening, the IGP said.
The post-mortem report revealed that one was strangulated to death while the other two were suspected to have been
poisoned, Dinkar added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video