Three traders found murdered in Bikaner
Jaipur: Three businessmen who stayed
together at a hotel for two days at Sardarshahar town were founded murdered at different places in Rajasthan`s Bikaner district, police said today.
The deceased included Mukesh Saini and his uncle Suraj
Saini from Jaipur and Shailesh from Surat in Gujarat,
Inspector General of Police(IGP) Bikaner Range, Dalpat Singh Dinkar said.
Mukesh`s body was found on the Sardarshahar-Churu
highway, Suraj`s body on Dungarhgarh-Ratangarh highway, and Shailesh`s on Dungargah-Sardarshahar road, the IGP said.
The trio staying at Shanti Palace Hotel in Sardarshahar
checked out of the hotel yesterday and their bodies were
recovered later in the evening, the IGP said.
The post-mortem report revealed that one was strangulated to death while the other two were suspected to have been
poisoned, Dinkar added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...