Three youths killed in road mishap near Ajmer
Jaipur: Three youths were today killed on the spot when a motorcycle which they were riding rammed into a stationary truck at Sewar in Ajmer district, the police said.
The deceased were identified as Rakesh Raigar (18), Ramesh Raigar (19) and Ramdeo (32), the police said.
The bike riders were on way from Sewar to Devali when their vehicle rammed into the truck around 6:30 AM, they said.
Bodies have been sent for postmortem, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’