Three youths killed in road mishap near Ajmer
Jaipur: Three youths were today killed on the spot when a motorcycle which they were riding rammed into a stationary truck at Sewar in Ajmer district, the police said.
The deceased were identified as Rakesh Raigar (18), Ramesh Raigar (19) and Ramdeo (32), the police said.
The bike riders were on way from Sewar to Devali when their vehicle rammed into the truck around 6:30 AM, they said.
Bodies have been sent for postmortem, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Vijay Mallya PMLA case: ED to invoke India-UK MLAT for extradition
- IPL 2016, Qualifier 1: RCB vs GL - Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- BJP govt cannot turn a blind eye to illegal immigration in Assam: RSS
- CBSE announces results of Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- PM Modi gifts Iran's Supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei reproduction of rare Quran manuscript