Three youths killed in road mishap near Ajmer
Jaipur: Three youths were today killed on the spot when a motorcycle which they were riding rammed into a stationary truck at Sewar in Ajmer district, the police said.
The deceased were identified as Rakesh Raigar (18), Ramesh Raigar (19) and Ramdeo (32), the police said.
The bike riders were on way from Sewar to Devali when their vehicle rammed into the truck around 6:30 AM, they said.
Bodies have been sent for postmortem, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble