Tight security arrangements in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Tight security arrangements are in place in Rajasthan ahead of the Allahabad High Court`s Ayodhya verdict on Thursday with around 20,000 security personnel
keeping strict vigil across the state.
"The security personnel have been deployed in every sensitive area of the state, public places, railway stations and bus stands to ensure peace," police sources said.
"Heavy police arrangements are at the state capital where ten companies of RAC have been deployed, senior officers will monitor every strategic point and control room and public meetings were arranged to maintain peace and harmony," they said.
"Preventive action has been taken against several identified miscreants across the state and a special drive to recover and seize illegal arms was undertaken to ensure peace
in the state," the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender