Tight security arrangements in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Tight security arrangements are in place in Rajasthan ahead of the Allahabad High Court`s Ayodhya verdict on Thursday with around 20,000 security personnel
keeping strict vigil across the state.
"The security personnel have been deployed in every sensitive area of the state, public places, railway stations and bus stands to ensure peace," police sources said.
"Heavy police arrangements are at the state capital where ten companies of RAC have been deployed, senior officers will monitor every strategic point and control room and public meetings were arranged to maintain peace and harmony," they said.
"Preventive action has been taken against several identified miscreants across the state and a special drive to recover and seize illegal arms was undertaken to ensure peace
in the state," the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price