Tigress found dead in Ranthambhore
Jaipur: A tigress, missing for the past few days, was found dead on Sunday in Ranthambore forest area in Rajasthan`s Sawaimadhopur district.
The death of the tigress appeared to be the fallout of a territorial fight between two big cats, SP (Sawaimadhopur) Param Jyoti said.
There were pug marks of another big cat near the scene where the carcass was found, she said adding the tigress was missing for the past two-three days.
A forest officer found the carcass at Khandar near the Ranthambhore tiger reserve, the SP said.
The post-mortem on the carcass had been conducted and and the report was awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama
- Google honours legendary singer Mukesh with a doodle on 93rd birth anniversary
- Start Brexit negotiations as soon as possible: Hollande urges Britain
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva