Tigress found dead in Ranthambhore
Jaipur: A tigress, missing for the past few days, was found dead on Sunday in Ranthambore forest area in Rajasthan`s Sawaimadhopur district.
The death of the tigress appeared to be the fallout of a territorial fight between two big cats, SP (Sawaimadhopur) Param Jyoti said.
There were pug marks of another big cat near the scene where the carcass was found, she said adding the tigress was missing for the past two-three days.
A forest officer found the carcass at Khandar near the Ranthambhore tiger reserve, the SP said.
The post-mortem on the carcass had been conducted and and the report was awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic