Tractor collides with jeep; 1 killed, 11 injured
Bundi: A 65-year-old woman was killed and 11 others were injured, including three women and four children, when a tractor collided with a jeep on Kota-Jaipur highway, police said on Tuesday.
"Around 1.30 am this morning, the tractor collided with a jeep, near Badanayagaun on NH 12, killing 65-year-old Kantibai on the spot and injuring 11 others," ASI Ramchandra Gochar said.
Among the injured, 14-year-old Payal is in coma and has been admitted to a private hospital in Kota. The others are undergoing treatment in a government hospital in Bundi, he said.
The body of the deceased has been handed over to the family members after the post-mortem, police said.
15 people from Susavan village were on their way to a temple in Barmer district when the incident took place near Badanayagoun, he said.
A case of careless driving has been registered against the tractor driver, who managed to flee from the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray