Tractor collides with jeep; 1 killed, 11 injured
Bundi: A 65-year-old woman was killed and 11 others were injured, including three women and four children, when a tractor collided with a jeep on Kota-Jaipur highway, police said on Tuesday.
"Around 1.30 am this morning, the tractor collided with a jeep, near Badanayagaun on NH 12, killing 65-year-old Kantibai on the spot and injuring 11 others," ASI Ramchandra Gochar said.
Among the injured, 14-year-old Payal is in coma and has been admitted to a private hospital in Kota. The others are undergoing treatment in a government hospital in Bundi, he said.
The body of the deceased has been handed over to the family members after the post-mortem, police said.
15 people from Susavan village were on their way to a temple in Barmer district when the incident took place near Badanayagoun, he said.
A case of careless driving has been registered against the tractor driver, who managed to flee from the spot.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai