Train engine catches fire in Rajasthan, none injured
Bikaner (Rajasthan): A fire on Monday broke out in the engine of a Jaisalmer-bound passenger train at Lalgarh junction in the district today, railway sources said.
However, no one was injured in the incident, the sources said, adding that the driver immediately stopped the train when the fire broke out.
Later, the fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control, they said.
Further probes are on to ascertain the circumstances leading to the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'