Train engine catches fire in Rajasthan, none injured
Bikaner (Rajasthan): A fire on Monday broke out in the engine of a Jaisalmer-bound passenger train at Lalgarh junction in the district today, railway sources said.
However, no one was injured in the incident, the sources said, adding that the driver immediately stopped the train when the fire broke out.
Later, the fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control, they said.
Further probes are on to ascertain the circumstances leading to the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Tour de France 2016: After third title, Chris Froome focuses on Rio Olympics 2016
- Vijay Mallya's 8 luxury cars to be auctioned today
- Journalists visa row: There'll be 'serious consequences', China warns India
- Protests over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew in south Kashmir to prevent separatist called march