Train engine catches fire in Rajasthan, none injured
Bikaner (Rajasthan): A fire on Monday broke out in the engine of a Jaisalmer-bound passenger train at Lalgarh junction in the district today, railway sources said.
However, no one was injured in the incident, the sources said, adding that the driver immediately stopped the train when the fire broke out.
Later, the fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control, they said.
Further probes are on to ascertain the circumstances leading to the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor