Train engine catches fire in Rajasthan, none injured
Bikaner (Rajasthan): A fire on Monday broke out in the engine of a Jaisalmer-bound passenger train at Lalgarh junction in the district today, railway sources said.
However, no one was injured in the incident, the sources said, adding that the driver immediately stopped the train when the fire broke out.
Later, the fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control, they said.
Further probes are on to ascertain the circumstances leading to the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical