Train engine catches fire in Rajasthan, none injured
Bikaner (Rajasthan): A fire on Monday broke out in the engine of a Jaisalmer-bound passenger train at Lalgarh junction in the district today, railway sources said.
However, no one was injured in the incident, the sources said, adding that the driver immediately stopped the train when the fire broke out.
Later, the fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control, they said.
Further probes are on to ascertain the circumstances leading to the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral