Tremors felt in parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Minor intensity tremors were today felt in parts of Rajasthan, especially in Ajeetgarh-Sikar areas, at 2:44 PM, official sources said.
It was recorded on Richter scale, but the exact intensity would be calculated by the India Meteorological Department in Delhi, the sources said.
A detailed report of the tremors or earthquake was awaited at the Police Headquarters and Jaipur Met Office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?