Tremors felt in parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Minor intensity tremors were today felt in parts of Rajasthan, especially in Ajeetgarh-Sikar areas, at 2:44 PM, official sources said.
It was recorded on Richter scale, but the exact intensity would be calculated by the India Meteorological Department in Delhi, the sources said.
A detailed report of the tremors or earthquake was awaited at the Police Headquarters and Jaipur Met Office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rape was there since earth's creation: Haryana BJP women's cell chief
- Ugly spat in Parliament - Renuka Chowdhury calls Harsimrat Kaur 'Kachra': Know what happened
- Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for rail passengers in less than Rs 2
- India may approach Britain on bringing back Kohinoor
- HILARIOUS! Harbhajan Singh posts EDITED picture of Indian cricketers – Pic inside!