Tremors felt in parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Minor intensity tremors were today felt in parts of Rajasthan, especially in Ajeetgarh-Sikar areas, at 2:44 PM, official sources said.
It was recorded on Richter scale, but the exact intensity would be calculated by the India Meteorological Department in Delhi, the sources said.
A detailed report of the tremors or earthquake was awaited at the Police Headquarters and Jaipur Met Office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read