Tremors felt in parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Minor intensity tremors were today felt in parts of Rajasthan, especially in Ajeetgarh-Sikar areas, at 2:44 PM, official sources said.
It was recorded on Richter scale, but the exact intensity would be calculated by the India Meteorological Department in Delhi, the sources said.
A detailed report of the tremors or earthquake was awaited at the Police Headquarters and Jaipur Met Office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!