Tremors felt in parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Minor intensity tremors were today felt in parts of Rajasthan, especially in Ajeetgarh-Sikar areas, at 2:44 PM, official sources said.
It was recorded on Richter scale, but the exact intensity would be calculated by the India Meteorological Department in Delhi, the sources said.
A detailed report of the tremors or earthquake was awaited at the Police Headquarters and Jaipur Met Office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Unbelievable! Extra-strong see-through wood is now a reality
- 'Ek Nai Subah': NDA govt celebrates 2 years in office; PM Narendra Modi vows to root out corruption
- Men angrier on Facebook than women: Study
- US blocks cluster-bomb sales to Saudis: Report
- Brazil arrests first suspect after shocking gang-rape video