Two Bangladeshis involved in dacoity arrested
Ajmer: Two Bangladeshi nationals, who were allegedly involved in a dacoity in the house of a doctor here last week, have been arrested from Kolkata, police said on Sunday.
The accused identified as Mohammad Shahi Mulla and Shintu Sheikh are from Bangladesh and had, along with four other accomplices, barged into Dr Shailendra Bhargav`s house on the night of April 5.
They held the family hostage and decamped with around Rs 40,000 in cash, gold jewellery and two cars, they said.
The group moved towards Delhi and from there, they reached Kolkata.
They were planning to go to Bangladesh when a Rajasthan police team, with the help of the local police nabbed them, SP BK Pandey said today.
He said that the accused will be brought here in 2-3 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical