Two boys kidnapped, recovered in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Two brothers were today abducted by four persons in Mansarover area and later recovered at Diggi road near here, police said.
Deepu (16) and Sonu (18) were kidnapped by Sagar Chaudhary and Vinod in the morning from B2 bypass when they were on their way to school, Station House Officer (Mansarover) Rajendra Singh said.
The accused abducted the two boys to pressurise their father, with whom they had a property related old dispute
"Based on mobile call detail, Sagar and Vinod were arrested who confessed to the police that two of their accomplices had taken the boys to a building at Diggi road," Singh said.
Based on their information, the boys were recovered and all four accused were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj