Two girls crushed to death by bus in Churu
Jaipur: Two minor girls were Monday crushed to death by a private bus in Sandwa area in Churu district of Rajasthan, triggering a violence in the area.
Irate mob set ablaze the bus and damaged a police vehicle after the incident, Churu SP Rahul Katakey said.
"Two girls aged 12 and 8 years died on the spot after being hit by the bus," he said, adding, later, the mob set ablaze the vehicle. The mob also damaged a police vehicle when they reached the spot.
He said that one of the deceased was identified as Anita.
Additional policemen were rushed to the spot and the situation is under control now, he said, adding, 10 people have been rounded up for the violence.
Mahendra Kumar, Additional SP said mild force was used to control the agitating mob.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!