Two girls crushed to death by bus in Churu
Jaipur: Two minor girls were Monday crushed to death by a private bus in Sandwa area in Churu district of Rajasthan, triggering a violence in the area.
Irate mob set ablaze the bus and damaged a police vehicle after the incident, Churu SP Rahul Katakey said.
"Two girls aged 12 and 8 years died on the spot after being hit by the bus," he said, adding, later, the mob set ablaze the vehicle. The mob also damaged a police vehicle when they reached the spot.
He said that one of the deceased was identified as Anita.
Additional policemen were rushed to the spot and the situation is under control now, he said, adding, 10 people have been rounded up for the violence.
Mahendra Kumar, Additional SP said mild force was used to control the agitating mob.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview