Two injured in communal violence in Udaipur
Udaipur: At least two persons were injured
after a communal violence broke out in Mavli area in the
district on Monday.
A group of people set ablaze a shop in the market after a
boy belonging to a particular community was allegedly
manhandled by the shop owner, police said.
They also pelted stones at police prompting the security
forces to resort to cane charge in which two persons received
Additional forces have been deployed in the area to avoid
any untoward incident, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi