Two injured in communal violence in Udaipur
Udaipur: At least two persons were injured
after a communal violence broke out in Mavli area in the
district on Monday.
A group of people set ablaze a shop in the market after a
boy belonging to a particular community was allegedly
manhandled by the shop owner, police said.
They also pelted stones at police prompting the security
forces to resort to cane charge in which two persons received
Additional forces have been deployed in the area to avoid
any untoward incident, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway