Two injured in communal violence in Udaipur
Udaipur: At least two persons were injured
after a communal violence broke out in Mavli area in the
district on Monday.
A group of people set ablaze a shop in the market after a
boy belonging to a particular community was allegedly
manhandled by the shop owner, police said.
They also pelted stones at police prompting the security
forces to resort to cane charge in which two persons received
Additional forces have been deployed in the area to avoid
any untoward incident, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!