Two IPS officers suspended
Jaipur: Two IPS officers were removed from their current postings here Saturday.
Additional DG (training) Manoj Bhatt and Deputy Commissioner of Police (Jaipur-east) Satyaveer Singh were put under awaiting posting order (APO) status.
No reason to put the officers under APO status was disclosed.
Recently, an engineering student died seven days after allegedly being hit by DCP Singh`s official car here.
It was alleged by the boy`s relatives that the officer was present in the car and the driver did not stop the car after the incident.
However, no official commented whether this was the reason behind the suspension of the DCP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant