Two killed, 13 injured in road accident
Bikaner: Two persons, including a child, were killed and 13 others injured when a mini-truck in which they were travelling collided with a truck on
Bikaner-Jaisalmer highway here on Saturday, police said.
The victims were on their way to Ramdevra from Haryana
when the incident occurred near Johad, they said.
Six-year-old Sakina and Rambai, aged around 65 years,
were killed on the spot, they said, adding the condition of
the injured was stated to be stable.
In another accident, 13 persons were injured, seven
of them critically, when a bus overturned at Kaperan area in
Bundi district yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray