Two killed, 30 injured as bus overturns in Jaipur
Jaipur: Two persons were killed and at least thirty others injured when the bus in which they were travelling overturned at Phagi here, police said Tuesday.
The incident occurred last night when the private bus which was on its way to Kherapati-Balaji for a religious "savamani" (supper) turned turtle as the driver lost control of the steering on Dudu-Phagi road, killing two persons and leaving at least 30 injured, police said.
The deceased were identified as Nandlal and Kailash Jain, they said.
The injured were rushed to SMS hospital here, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city