Two killed, 30 injured as bus overturns in Jaipur
Jaipur: Two persons were killed and at least thirty others injured when the bus in which they were travelling overturned at Phagi here, police said Tuesday.
The incident occurred last night when the private bus which was on its way to Kherapati-Balaji for a religious "savamani" (supper) turned turtle as the driver lost control of the steering on Dudu-Phagi road, killing two persons and leaving at least 30 injured, police said.
The deceased were identified as Nandlal and Kailash Jain, they said.
The injured were rushed to SMS hospital here, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts