Two killed, 30 injured as bus overturns in Jaipur
Jaipur: Two persons were killed and at least thirty others injured when the bus in which they were travelling overturned at Phagi here, police said Tuesday.
The incident occurred last night when the private bus which was on its way to Kherapati-Balaji for a religious "savamani" (supper) turned turtle as the driver lost control of the steering on Dudu-Phagi road, killing two persons and leaving at least 30 injured, police said.
The deceased were identified as Nandlal and Kailash Jain, they said.
The injured were rushed to SMS hospital here, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Militants attack American university in Kabul
- Sri Lanka vs Australia, 2nd ODI: All-round Lankans thrash clueless Aussies; level series 1-1
- Top five amazing benefits of spinach!
- When IIT directors chant Bharat Mata Ki Jai slogans during IIT council meet — Know what happened
- Last season `the best of my career`: Cristiano Ronaldo