Two killed, 30 injured as bus overturns in Jaipur
Jaipur: Two persons were killed and at least thirty others injured when the bus in which they were travelling overturned at Phagi here, police said Tuesday.
The incident occurred last night when the private bus which was on its way to Kherapati-Balaji for a religious "savamani" (supper) turned turtle as the driver lost control of the steering on Dudu-Phagi road, killing two persons and leaving at least 30 injured, police said.
The deceased were identified as Nandlal and Kailash Jain, they said.
The injured were rushed to SMS hospital here, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- HILARIOUS! Virender Sehwag's take on Kohli and Kabali will leave you in splits
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- France's Francois Hollande says Munich shooting is a ''terrorist attack''
- BSF trooper shoots dead young Muslim woman in Tripura after unsuccessful rape bid - Know what happened
- Brazilian scientists found another type of Zika-transmitting mosquito