Two minors die after drinking poisonous water in Jaipur

  Two minor children died when they drank suspected poisonous water in Rajsamand district here, police said today.

Jaipur:  Two minor children died when they drank suspected poisonous water in Rajsamand district here, police said today.

 Nikhil (8) and his sister Lalita (5) drank water from an earthen pot in their house last night and later complained of severe abdomen pain and vomit, they said.

 They were taken to a hospital where they died, police said.

 "A dead lizard was found in the pot and it is suspected that the water the children drank was poisonous," the police said, adding, the bodies have been handed over to family members.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close