Two minors raped in separate incidents, accused arrested
Kota: A seven-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her maternal uncle in Dadabari police station area of the city, police said here on Saturday.
The accused, Taj Singh alias Tinku (23,) was arrested from his native village in the Jhalawar district and would be produced in the court today, Circle Inspector Dadabari police station, Himanshu said.
The victim’s mother filed a complaint yesterday against Tinku, stating the accused would visit her home frequently and on the night of December 4, he had stayed at her home.
The incident could be exposed yesterday only when the victim complained of aching in her private parts, Himanshu said, citing a complaint filed by the victim`s mother.
Following the medical test of the minor, a case under sections of POCSO Act (Protection of Children from Sexual Offences) was registered against the accused.
In another case, a government school teacher was sent to judicial custody yesterday for allegedly raping a minor student of his school in Maalkhaida village of Bhilwara district.
The accused forcibly took the victim to Bundi on Thursday and raped her in a guest house (Sindhi Dharmshalla) there, DySP Rajayvardhan Singh said.
Meena, was also booked under POCSO Act and yesterday, ADJ Court-2 sent him to jail, Singh added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren