Two sisters electrocuted in Bikaner
Bikaner: Two minor sisters were
electrocuted in Bikaner, police said here Monday.
Two sisters Jaishree (14) and Puja (5) were
electrocuted in their bathroom in Nathusar gate locality here
yesterday, they said.
The two girls were rushed to a hospital where doctors
declared them brought dead, the police said.
In a separate incident, 25-year-old Saddique was also
electrocuted, they said.
In another incident, a man was killed and three others
were injured when a tractor trolley in which they were
travelling collided with a truck on Bikaner-Jaipur highway.
The deceased was identified as Khetram Meghwal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog