Two-year-old boy abducted from Ajmer Dargah area
Ajmer: A two-year-old boy was allegedly abducted by an unidentified man from Dargah area in the city on Saturday.
Nafisa, hailing from Nagpur, had come here for Ziyarat in the holy shrine of revered saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti three days back, police said.
During her stay, she befriended a man who told her he also belonged to Nagpur.
Today, the woman went to fetch food for the kid leaving him with the man in Dargah market, police said.
When she returned, there was no trace of the boy and the man, they said.
A case had been registered and a hunt launched for the man, police said.
Last month, a young married woman had abducted a six-month-old boy from Dargah premises.
She and her husband were later arrested and the boy was rescued.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you