Two-year-old boy abducted from Ajmer Dargah area
Ajmer: A two-year-old boy was allegedly abducted by an unidentified man from Dargah area in the city on Saturday.
Nafisa, hailing from Nagpur, had come here for Ziyarat in the holy shrine of revered saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti three days back, police said.
During her stay, she befriended a man who told her he also belonged to Nagpur.
Today, the woman went to fetch food for the kid leaving him with the man in Dargah market, police said.
When she returned, there was no trace of the boy and the man, they said.
A case had been registered and a hunt launched for the man, police said.
Last month, a young married woman had abducted a six-month-old boy from Dargah premises.
She and her husband were later arrested and the boy was rescued.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump