Two-year-old boy abducted from Ajmer Dargah area
Ajmer: A two-year-old boy was allegedly abducted by an unidentified man from Dargah area in the city on Saturday.
Nafisa, hailing from Nagpur, had come here for Ziyarat in the holy shrine of revered saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti three days back, police said.
During her stay, she befriended a man who told her he also belonged to Nagpur.
Today, the woman went to fetch food for the kid leaving him with the man in Dargah market, police said.
When she returned, there was no trace of the boy and the man, they said.
A case had been registered and a hunt launched for the man, police said.
Last month, a young married woman had abducted a six-month-old boy from Dargah premises.
She and her husband were later arrested and the boy was rescued.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city