Two-year-old boy abducted from Ajmer Dargah area
Ajmer: A two-year-old boy was allegedly abducted by an unidentified man from Dargah area in the city on Saturday.
Nafisa, hailing from Nagpur, had come here for Ziyarat in the holy shrine of revered saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti three days back, police said.
During her stay, she befriended a man who told her he also belonged to Nagpur.
Today, the woman went to fetch food for the kid leaving him with the man in Dargah market, police said.
When she returned, there was no trace of the boy and the man, they said.
A case had been registered and a hunt launched for the man, police said.
Last month, a young married woman had abducted a six-month-old boy from Dargah premises.
She and her husband were later arrested and the boy was rescued.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Anti-burkini law would be `unconstitutional`: French minister
- Researchers find way to boost gene-editing tool efficiency
- British PM to put stamp on Brexit before G20 summit
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank