Two-year-old boy abducted from Ajmer Dargah area
Ajmer: A two-year-old boy was allegedly abducted by an unidentified man from Dargah area in the city on Saturday.
Nafisa, hailing from Nagpur, had come here for Ziyarat in the holy shrine of revered saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti three days back, police said.
During her stay, she befriended a man who told her he also belonged to Nagpur.
Today, the woman went to fetch food for the kid leaving him with the man in Dargah market, police said.
When she returned, there was no trace of the boy and the man, they said.
A case had been registered and a hunt launched for the man, police said.
Last month, a young married woman had abducted a six-month-old boy from Dargah premises.
She and her husband were later arrested and the boy was rescued.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth