Undertrial attempts suicide in Bharatpur Jail
Jaipur: A 35-year-old undertrial allegedly attempted suicide in a toilet of Bharatpur jail on Sunday, a jail official said.
Hansraj Singh was rushed to the Rajbahadur Memorial Hospital where his condition was stated to be critical, the official said.
Singh, who was facing trial in the murder case of his wife, was transferred from Karauli to Bharatpur jail in October, 2013.
The reason of the suicide attempt was yet to be ascertained, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi