Unidentified body found on railway tracks in Rajasthan
Bundi (Raj): The body of an unidentified person was found lying this morning on railway tracks near Tirath village in the Keshoraipatan area of the district.
Police said that the deceased was about 35 years old and added that the body has been sent to the mortuary of the Maharao Bheem Singh hospital in Kota.
Bhanwar Singh of Keshoraipatan police said the deceased was a person of fair complexion and was clad in blue denims and a T-shirt.
The loco pilot of a passenger train had given the information last night which led to the recovery of the body from the railway tracks, added Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital